May 16, 2012: Time Challenge
PART ONE: MAIN WORKOUT
You will complete 5 rounds of this workout for time. Remember form is extremely important, do not fail on form to get a better time!
– 20x Medicine ball squeeze mini squats
– 15x Medicine ball half burpees
– 10x Squat touch downs to hammer curls (start at the bottom of a squat, weights touching the ground, push yourself up to a standing position and hammer curl the weight, repeat)
– 10x (5x/side) Ground pounds
Jessica’s time: 12:14
PART TWO: PLANK IT OUT! ABS
You will complete the following 3 times over, each exercise will be done for 1 minute.
– Plank twists (get in a plank and drop your hip to one side and pull it back up.. alternating sides)
– Medicine ball plank knee ins
– Reverse plank walk ins (start from a plank and walk your feet up towards your hands, keep your legs straight trying not to bend your legs.. this will engage your lower abs)
Full Body Developments Inc.