Here is the breakdown of my workout I did this morning. I basically went through our old workouts and peiced some exercises together. This workout is a mix of interval and strength training.
5 Minute abs
– Leg lifts with butt lift
– Reptiles (alternating sides)
– Plank side dips (30 seconds per side)
Repeat the following exercises 3-4 depending on the intensity you want.
Main Workout – Each exercise is performed for 1 minute
– Medicine ball push ups (5) to half burpee (3) (1 minute)
– Weighted Squats with calf raise (1 minute)
– Isometric bicep curl (30 seconds per side)
– Rear delt flies (30 seconds) straight to dumbell rows (30 seconds)
Repeat 2-3 more times
Once again this workout looks easy, but when you continuously do them without breaks and for a minute straight, your muscles get fatigued very quickly. This one will get your heart rate up and and the blood pumping. This workout is a quick but deadly FULL BODY workout!
Full Body Developments Inc.