My all time favourite supper! I sometimes make this for Chad and I as part of our week’s meal prep, so we have a good protein source to have throughout the week. Give this a try and make extra for your lunches :).
– 1 lb ground meat (beef, turkey or chicken)
– 1 egg slightly beaten
– 1 tbsp parsley
– 2 tbsp chopped onion
– 1 celery stalk chopped
– 2/3 cup oatmeal
– 1/3- 2/3 cup milk (we use almond. Only add the first 1/3 cup to see if you need more milk. With ground chicken/turkey we only need 1/3 cup, beef you may need 2/3 cup)
– 1 tsp salt
– 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Grease muffin tin with pam and roll a palm full of the mixture and add into the tin. Should be about 6-8 tins.
4. Bake for 45 minutes.
Women: 1 serving = 1 meatloaf muffin
Men: 1 serving= 2 meatloaf muffins
FBD spicy rice pilaf recipe is here. (Shown in picture)