So the Christmas feasts are done, we all probably ate way too much and now feel like we gained a zillion pounds! 😉 Well, lets work hard today and get back on track! Todays workout is a 500 rep workout routine. You will set your interval timer as a stop watch and do the workout at your own pace. Once you completed the entire workout, stop the timer and keep your time as a record. This is important because if you ever do these exercises again you can see how far you have come along in your training. Even when you beat your time by a minute it is a great feeling!
You can weight these exercises or just use your own body weight, it is totally up to you. You find the intensity that works for you! Push yourself through this workout, give it your all and in the end you will feel amazing!
Here is the 500 Rep Workout:
1. One legged deadlift x25/side
2. Star crunch x50 (lay on your back, legs on the ground, shoulders set. Lift both legs off the ground, get your legs apart and crunch up reaching between your legs, then put them together and do a heel to the heaven, then slowly drop your legs back to the floor and repeat 49 more times!)
3. Push ups x50 (regular or modified)
4. Sumo jump squats and knee up x50
5. 90 degree double crunch x50
6. Burpees with or without push ups x50
7. One arm tricep push ups x25/side
8. High knee skipping x50
9. Side lung x25/side
10. Stability ball leg curls x50
Our time will be posted soon! 🙂
To view our times, visit our workout journal page by clicking here.