We have a new recipe for you guys, this one comes from Chanel. We love when we get recipes coming in because its fun to try them out. This is a delicious meal and simple to make as well. Here it is:
Chanel’s Sweet & Sour Meatballs
1 lb ground beef or ground turkey (Chad and I love using ground turkey)
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup of fine bread crumbs (we use Kellogg’s bread crumbs)
1/4 cup chopped onion
dash parsley and thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1- 398mL Pineapple chunks
3/4 cup Maple Syrup
1/2 cup Vinegar
1 green pepper (cut into chunks)
1 red pepper (cut into chunks)
2 tbsp Cornstarch
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup water
1. Blend all the meatball ingredients together and shape into small 2″ balls.
2. Bake for 350F oven for 30 minutes.
3. Combine juice from pineapple with maple syrup and vinegar into a saucepan.
4. Stir in pineapple, green and red peppers.
5. Using a small bowl, blend cornstarch, salt and slowly add the water
6. Stir into saucepan mixture and cook on medium heat until peppers are tender.
7. Add cooked meatballs and turn in sauce. Serve over cooked rice.
Remember to send us any of your favourite recipes. Thanks to Chanel for sharing this recipe with us. Hope you guys try this one out!
Bon appetit! 🙂
Full Body Developments Inc.