Buffalo Chicken Fingers:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- cut into finger sized pieces
1/4 cup of whole wheat flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup bread crumbs
2 egg whites, beaten
1 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with a nonstick spray.
2. Mix flour, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, 1/4 tsp salt in a bag. Add chicken fingers to bag and shake to coat fingers evenly.
3. On a plate, mix the bread crumbs with the rest of the garlic powder (1/2 tsp), cayenne pepper (1/2 tsp) and salt (1/4 tsp).
3. Beat egg white with 1 tbsp water and place egg mixture in a shallow dish or bowl. Dip seasoned chicken in egg mixture, then in seasoned bread crumb mixture. Place on prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Use tongs to flip fingers over and bake for another 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
1 thought on “Homemade Buffalo Chicken Fingers”
We also tried this in the actifry instead of baking it in the oven and they turned out BETTER! So if you have an actifry give it a shot. Cook in actifry for about 20-25 minutes! 🙂