Normally chocolate chip cookies are extremely bad for you as they are high in sugar however, with the recipe that I found, you can enjoy chocolate chip cookies without feeling bad about it. Hope you enjoy them!
GLUTEN FREE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
4 cups Almond meal/flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt (or Sea salt or Kosher salt)
4 Omega 3 eggs
1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup Coconut milk
2 tsp Vanilla extract
2 tsp Stevia (powder) or 1/2 tsp liquid stevia
8oz Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray.
2. In a large bowl mix together: almond flour/meal, baking soda, & salt.
3. In a small bowl whisk together: eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla extract, & stevia.
4. Stir into flour mixture by folding the wet ingredients into the dry. Once it is just mixed add in the chocolate chips and mix.
5, Using a tbsp drop cookie dough batter on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool and enjoy!