Full Body Developments is extremely excited to be a part of the Winter Warrior Challenge taking place at The Ranch Golf and Country Club on March 15th! Sign up today as spots are filling up and put your fitness to the test!
Owner/Trainers of Full Body Developments (Chad and Jessica) will be onsite putting all participants through a High Intense Workout for a few minutes before completing the course…in the snow! This should be fun!
Got What It Takes?
Anyone can play in the mud, but only Canada’s toughest warriors can battle through below-freezing temperatures to conquer the course and the elements. Be a part of a uniquely Canadian obstacle course challenge.
- 10+ obstacles
- 5 kilometres
- Sub-zero temperatures
Course located at the Ranch Golf and Country Club, just 5 minutes west of Edmonton! Crawl, climb, and scramble your way through snow and ice.
$15 from every registration will be donated to the Rainbow Society of Alberta.
COST: $79 PER PERSON
- Winter Warrior toque
- A medal at the finish line
- Hot food and drink upon completion
- A $15 donation to the Rainbow Society of Alberta
Recruit your army! Sign up as team and receive a group discount.
- Groups of 5 – 14 receive a $5 discount per registration
- Groups of 15+ receive a $10 discount per registration
- Make sure you all sign up with the same team name to get your rebate when you pick up your race kits!
Visit www.winterwarriorchallenge.ca to check out the challenge!