Full Body Developments Inc is pleased to annouce that we will be having a Special Christmas Promotion on all of our personal training/group training packages coming soon!
What does this mean for you?
– You have the chance to save MORE money on our already low low prices. And who doesn’t love saving money?
– You also have a chance to win a FREE training session or get great discounts on individual or package prices.
How does this promo work?
– For everyone that attends our open house (date TBD) they will have the chance to pull a mystery savings card out of Santa’s hat. **Limit of 1 winning ticket per person** Some cards have more savings than others, and some have “Sorry, try again next weekend” as we will be having 2 open houses! (which is great for you if you pull that card!!)
Can I really win anything?
– Absolutely you can! Here is the breakdown of potential prizes you could win and how many of each prize are available
1. Bogo – Buy one session and get a second half price (equal or less value) X’s 10
2. Instant 10% off 1 single session X’s 5
3. Instant 25% off 1 single session X’s 5
4. Instant 50% off 1 single session X’s 5
5. Instant 10% off your total package price X’s 5
6. Instant FREE session X’s 4
7. Instant FREE Group training session X’s 8
8. Instant 25% off full package Bootcamps/group taining X’s 2
9. Instant 50% off full package Bootcamps/group training X’s 2
10. Instant $8 per session Bootcamps/group training X’s 10
11. Sorry you’re out of luck 😉 try again another day! X’s 14
Benefits of coming to FBD’s open house
– You get to meet the Owners/Trainers and get all your questions answered
– FREE coffee and yummy healthy treats
– Get the feel of the FBD environment and see the difference
– Be the first to book and purchase your sessions
**Please note that any prizes won cannot be transferred to someone else. The discount must be used by the person who pulled the card. Any winning ticket will only be accepted for 2 months after being picked. This offer will not carry over after 2 months**
If you have any questions at all please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you 🙂